What's the role?
Would you like to transform your ideas into differentiating and profitable sustainable technologies while managing the complete project flow from initial specification to series delivery?
In the last few years, you have been able to build up sound knowledge of the pre-series and series development of electric motors. In addition, you have initial leadership experience in the technical management of (smaller) project teams.
After an intensive onboarding phase, you will take on increasing responsibility and after a few years you will strive for the next career step.
Show us what you are capable of, and in return we will show you what the Hilti world has to offer!
Who is Hilti?
We develop, manufacture and sell cutting-edge products, technology, software and services for the global construction industry. Hilti stands for innovation, quality and direct customer relationships.
From the pre-development of our own motors, electronics and firmware, to series-maturity - our intelligent mechatronic systems come from our own research and development laboratories.
With 30,000 employees in more than 120 countries, we're a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow in your career.
What does the role involve?
As a technical project manager in the development of electric motors, you will be responsible for exciting projects in the pre-series and series development of brushless electric motors.
With your profound knowledge, you will work in a dynamic, highly qualified, interdisciplinary team consisting of electrical and mechanical engineers, drive experts, and simulation engineers on the development and industrialization of brushless electric motors for hand-held power tools.
You will manage the development process of electric motors from initial specification to series delivery to meet specific product requirements.
With your profound knowledge, you will work in a dynamic, highly qualified, interdisciplinary team consisting of electrical and mechanical engineers, drive experts, and simulation engineers on the development and industrialization of brushless electric motors for hand-held power tools. In addition to technical project management and ensuring that targets are met, you will be responsible for the supervision, production, and testing of prototypes, which occurs in close coordination with series projects.
You will ensure that the project complies with internal and external standards and will support technical risk management.
You enjoy the technical leadership of a cross-functional or cross-divisional team, with technical project management being part of your duties.
You will act as an innovation driver in our team and, in addition to technology and platform projects, implement your own ideas for future-oriented differentiation features and production-oriented electric motors in Hilti products.
We have 800 of the world’s best engineers developing and testing tomorrow’s technical solutions in our innovation center in Liechtenstein and Kaufering.JDHM
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, in which you are part of a creative and interdisciplinary team. We will give you a lot of responsibility to develop yourself and we´ll support you in shaping your individual career path.
In addition, we offer you innovative and personalized Benefits, such as
- Fitness and health offers
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mobile Working
- Company Bike
- Subsidy for monthly and annual public transport subscriptions
- Company pension scheme (employer-financed)
- Subsidy for childcare
- Support in relocating and finding a flat
- Tax advice
Integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment are essential for Hilti – both today and tomorrow. We are proud to say that we not only talk about our values, but also live them every day.
What you need is:
- Completed studies (diploma, master's degree, doctorate) in mechanical engineering or mechatronics with a focus on electrical machines or electrical engineering with a focus on electrical machine engineering or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of professional experience in electric motor design and development
- Several years of experience in the supervision and technical management of development projects in the field of industrialization of electric motors
- Experience with systematic development methods and related tools
- Interdisciplinary leadership competence combined with superior analytical and strategic skills and a high affinity for practical activities
- Initial intercultural collaboration experience with Asia is considered advantageous
- Excellent time management skills and a high level of proactiveness
- Good communication skills in an international environment, tenacity, and goal orientation
- German language skills advantageous
Why should you apply?
With your openness to new technologies and your broad know-how, you are an ideal complement to our engine development team. Your independent working method inspires your environment and develops solutions for our series development.
Take up the next challenge and start your career with HILTI! We are always looking for employees for a long-term cooperation.
During your job interview you will spend some time with us and get to know our company. Thus you will get a feeling for the job and our corporate culture.
Hilti stands for equal opportunities. We are looking forward to receiving applications from severely disabled persons and similarly disabled persons.
Contact: Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH I Miriam Fries I Human Resources
Should you encounter technical problems during your application, please contact email@example.com .