What's the role?
We’re looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to compose our talented team in Hilti that can perform in an international working culture.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
As an HRBP, you will be responsible for the commercial teams.
- Acting as first point of contact for the employees within commercial teams for all HR related topics
- Managing employee life-cycle and people processes
- Having an active role in Integration Success Rate and ensuring a smooth transition & adaptation to company culture for the new joiners by engaging in onboarding plan and closely monitoring by conducting 30 day & 90 day check-ins
- Acting as a trusted partner for line managers and proactively offer support & insight with regards to their teams & HR trends
- Being responsible of performance & talent management
- Leading employee engagement together with line managers and participating in departmental engagement meetings & supporting action plans
- Initiating, developing and implementing HR processes
- Participating in local & regional HR Projects
- Spending time on the field with commercial teams and conducting one to ones
- Working closely with CoEs and SSC to coordinate HR calendar, systems & services, onboarding & offboarding and compensation & benefits related processes
- Preparing HR decks based on the HR analytics & metrics, following up on HR KPIs on a regular basis
We’re proud to rank in Great Places to Work as one of the world’s best multinational workplaces.
What do we offer?
Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we’ll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go beyond our expectations and we’ll reward you with unrivalled opportunities for personal development and career progression as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
What you need is:
- University Degree or higher in a business-related/human resources field
- Min. 5 years of Human Resources experience (preferably 2-3 years as HRBP)
- Proficient in MS Office applications with solid knowledge of excel
- Workday HR module knowledge
- Experience in recruitment
- Multi-task executer, detail-oriented and analytical
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a complex, commercial organization and/or consulting role that requires detail orientation and strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is a must.
Who should apply?
We’ll provide everything you need to excel in your role, with lots of responsibility from the Day 1. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-onecareer mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to broaden your role and potentially move around the business.
Please note, the preselection questions are mandatory and all of them must be answered for us to consider you as a potential candidate. We look forward to receiving your application!