What's the role?
We’re looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate talents to take our company forward. Hilti Outperformer is a global management development program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services for the global construction industry, and beyond. At Hilti strong customer relationships create solutions that build a better future, where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 global locations. It’s where people explore possibilities, leverage their potential, own their personal development, and grow lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year graduate program, where you’ll quickly be involved in a range of international projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It’s fast paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you. The program is split into three main stages of work:
- 15-18 months in the innovation and development center at global headquarters in Liechtenstein, Germany or Austria.
- 3-6 months on a strategic project at our head office in Schaan (Liechtenstein). It could be logistics, HR, finance, marketing or engineering.
- 3 months on an international project outside the region.
We want your thirst to learn, courage to challenge and desire to improve things, including yourself.
What do we offer?
Show us what you can do and, in return, we promise you the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global senior management with an unlimited contract. You’ll also take part in some fascinating courses and events:
Leadership development program – a comprehensive learning journey with IMD business school in Lausanne, Switzerland, with a qualification from IMD.
Business management training – individual training at Hilti. A focus on behavioral profiles, personal strengths, leadership styles and communication skills.
Global summit – 4-5 days at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein. A look at the way global business units function, plus the opportunity to further develop soft skills like situational leadership and international teamwork.
Social project – 7-8 days ‘building a better future’. A hands-on and hugely impactful community project, such as our most recent: building houses for displaced refugees in Bosnia.
What you need is:
- You’ve recently graduated, or you’re preparing to graduate, with a master’s degree in Engineering
- If you have just finished your internship or recently started your career and want an opportunity where you can perform well and progress
- You’re multilingual – fluent in English plus another language or two – and you’ve gained international experience during your work or studies abroad
- You’re mature and assertive, curious and committed. You’re a flexible team player with good communication and social skills. You’re a global thinker, interested in general management topics, keen for intercultural experiences and opportunities working abroad
Why should you apply?
Ours is a high-performing culture for very driven people. Success at Hilti comes down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
As part of your interview process, you’ll have the chance to talk to different people within Hilti. Once you have passed the interviews, we’ll pay for your travel to the Assessment Center.
The application deadline for the next Assessment Center is September 26th, 2022
This will take place in Liechtenstein at Hilti Headquarter on October 24th - 25th, 2022
Tempted to find out more? Go to https://careers.hilti.com/outperformer-technical
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.