What's the role?
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, talented Procurement Manager in our global supply team to develop concepts, drive and implement the strategic procurement initiatives world-wide for our key product categories.
Who is Hilti?
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
Our site in Lanzenkirchen, based in the south of Vienna, is Hilti´s Competence Center for Ventilated Façade and Installation Systems for Pipe rings and Heavy modular systems. As part of our Business Unit Installation we provide product development, supply, marketing and engineering. Our highly motivated international team works together with colleagues from all over the world in an entrepreneurial environment to bring innovative new products to the market. The special atmosphere at our site is the result of heterogeneous teams, personal performance, teamwork and mutual support.
What does the role involve?
As a Strategic Procurement Manager, you guide strategic procurement initiatives in different fields, and you are a lively part of preparing our supply chains for the future. You develop supply chain concepts, screen supplier markets, develop product cost models, assess suppliers, negotiate supply agreements, implement new supply chains and monitor key supply markets. In doing so, you manage the stakeholders (Business Unit, cross-function, regional organization, etc.) and lever the global organizational network.
In our Business Unit all products are developed and quality controlled but more than 90% of the products are purchased from third party. Procurement Managers play a very important role here .
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits:
• flexible working times (home office, flextime agreement)
• team and company events
• additional pension plan (employer-financed; after 2 years with the company)
• up-to-date work equipment
• accident insurance (employer-financed)
• individual development plan
Integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment are essential for Hilti – both today and tomorrow. We are proud to say that we not only talk about our values, but also live them every day.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree (University/FH) in engineering
- First experience in a production environment and affinity for technology and financials relations
- Logical mindset combined with a structured manner of thinking
- Strong negotiations skills for the day-to-day contact with suppliers
- Advanced knowledge of producing steel related products in general
- Excellent communication skills in English is mandatory, German is a plus
Who should apply?
- If you like working in a global team and driving a global business in a hands-on and performance-oriented culture you will enjoy the job. Moreover, if you like to manage change and be a part of the change process, you will find a perfect match here.
- You will benefit from a growing, expanding business with high level of direct business impact on your own activities. The modern agile organizational set-up will give you a unique environment to bring your visions alive and to develop yourself.
This position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in metal trade, employment group IV which states a minimum gross salary of € 2.775,36 per month. Based on your individual professional skills and know-how and previous experience, we are willing to negotiate and offer an attractive performance-oriented remuneration package highly above the collective agreement minimum salary starting with a minimum annual gross salary of € 65.000,-.
Take up the next challenge and start your career with Hilti! We look forward to receiving your online application including details of your availability.
Contact: Hilti Austria Industrie GmbH | Stefanie Meidl | Human Resources